Monday, December 02, 2013

What is YouTrader?

Usually peoples download YouTrader and ask me first question, what is YouTrader? Many times it’s hard for me to explain about YouTrader. Four and half years ago I developed small tool in Microsoft Office Excel for my trading and never thought this would take this shape in future. What I just wanted initially to have live prices in Excel so I can put my formulas in other cells to do some kind of analysis. And that’s all, this started with Excel and latter shifted the whole things in Windows application for faster execution. So my first answer to the question is that YouTrader is windows application that run on Windows XP and latter. It should work on earlier windows versions as well but never tried.

OK you have the first answer and second answer is already hidden above. It is Stocks Analysis tool where you can analyze the stocks to find the current trend of the stock using different technical available in YouTrader. I am sure I will describe all those technical details in coming blogs. But before discussing technical, I would like to blog about the stock market, trader and their relationship with real life that I experienced in Stock Market. Without understanding this there is no meaning how you use technical and trading stocks. So let’s start from the base and wait for my next blog “Stock Market and Trader”


Happy Reading…

No comments: